As you and your business continue to navigate the difficulties of working during the Covid-19 crisis, D&P can help your customers and employees maintain social distance and physical separation with our new SafetyGuard™ plexiglass barriers. This product will help block any airborne droplets which may contain the virus from reaching the person on the other side of the shield, allowing your business to comply with WHO and CDC guidelines to slow the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
The SafetyGuard shields can be custom-built to any specification, and are available in many sizes, with multiple mounting options and your custom message. They can also be designed with an access hole to allow easy exchange of payment, paperwork or product at customer service and sales counters. SafetyGuard barriers can be used anywhere customers and employees come face-to-face, including:
- Grocery stores
- Convenience stores
- Doctor and Dentist Offices
- Customer service counters in any retail business
- Restaurant and fast-food drive-throughs and takeaways
D&P’s US-based manufacturing plant is ready to accept rush orders of any size. Contact us today to get a quote and place your order.
Restaurants and Retail Stores
Healthcare & Government Offices
Features and Benefits
- Made from durable 0.220“ thick plexiglass
- Easy to clean (soap and water)
- Designed as a freestanding shield or with mounting options
- Custom designs available (view brochure for options)
- Manufactured in the USA